Innovative, energetic, fresh, cutting-edge filtration and separations technology manufacturing company is seeking a Field Service/Application Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting, ground floor opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a young and rapidly growing organization.
Transcend Solutions creates efficient, innovative and customized separation solutions that optimize critical customer processes in the energy sector. We believe in exceptional quality, continuous improvement, customer advocacy, safety, environmental sensitivity and an empowered work culture.
- Analytical analysis and laboratory testing
- Vessel and skid design, sizing and commissioning
- Engineering design of filter and vessel components
- Generate proposals for customers
- Project management of applications
- Engineering degree or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in same or similar role to this one preferred
- R&D experience in design &development of teststands and new product development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Logical, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- 3D Design experience (viz., Inventor, Solid Works, CATIA, Fusion 360) desired
- Works well in a cross-functional, open-communication environment
- Ability to travel domestically, 10-25%
Transcend Solutions is a forward-thinking company, moving at an exceptional pace. The company offers a generous package and a truly unique experience. If you seek responsibility and accountability, enjoy spirited conversations and candor, believe in doing things right the first time and wish to be rewarded for your performance, this is for you. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Transcend offers a complete and generous benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.